Who needs to leave the house?


The internet is my enabler. I can do so many things online now, even renewing my driver's license (!?), that I almost never need to leave the house to get stuff done. It's a curse and a blessing. Of course it allows me to avoid the anxiety of leaving the house, but it also keeps me from being forced to leave. In the past I'd have to leave for certain things, and it was the push I needed sometimes. But now, who needs to leave the house? I'd have my groceries delivered if I could. I'd also have someone come a get the kiddo and take her to play dates, but those are two things I still have to do. Well, I can always have my husband do the grocery shopping...

0 comments:

Free Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
Updates

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm a former full-time paramedic who became a stay-at-home mom. Going from life and death excitement to days filled with Blue's Clues hasn't been easy. But I wouldn't trade it for the world...well, ok, maybe for the WHOLE world.